Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 27 Mar 2013 02:50 #46

  • 流浪汉
  • 流浪汉's Avatar
you go settings>language and keyboard ,to see if there is chinese(简体中文),it wwould be at the end if there is
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2013 06:36 by 流浪汉.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 27 Mar 2013 10:26 #47

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
Try to do this:
1. Make full wipe using script from 1st post
2. Install ROM (don't reboot!)
3. Install Chinese patch

File Attachment:

File Name: Sensation_...eese.zip
File Size:148 KB

4. Reboot
5. Choose Chinese language
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2013 10:26 by Mikhei777.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 06 Apr 2013 22:40 #48

  • mondaza
  • mondaza's Avatar
I saw in other site about ota 1.5.7 ... about info here? :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 06 Apr 2013 23:30 #49

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
mondaza wrote:
I saw in other site about ota 1.5.7 ... about info here? :whistle:
Small bugfixes. You can update :)
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mondaza

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 10 Apr 2013 15:18 #50

  • 该隐
  • 该隐's Avatar
admin wrote:
Yep. But it'll be not so fast as you think. :)


how is it going :P ,when will we get it B)
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2013 15:19 by 该隐.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 10 Apr 2013 15:44 #51

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
该隐 wrote:
admin wrote:
Yep. But it'll be not so fast as you think. :)


how is it going :P ,when will we get it B)
There are a lot of to do.
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 10 Apr 2013 16:58 #52

  • mondaza
  • mondaza's Avatar
Today my first reboot ... I hope that was one only

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 10 Apr 2013 17:24 #53

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
mondaza wrote:
Today my first reboot ... I hope that was one only

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
May be it's because of 2nd kernel auto-off. You can disable it deleting system\bin\mpdecision file.
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mondaza

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 12 Apr 2013 15:53 #54

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 (based on stock Ville C RUU 2.31.401.5) v.1.5.8 (OTA)
• Google Play Store updated
• ES File Explorer updated
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koleso613, mondaza and this user have 1 others thankyou

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 15 Apr 2013 21:06 #55

  • mondaza
  • mondaza's Avatar
Gps detect very slow, any solution?

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 15 Apr 2013 22:07 #56

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
mondaza wrote:
Gps detect very slow, any solution?

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
Change server in gps.conf. EU for another.
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 15 Apr 2013 22:11 #57

  • mondaza
  • mondaza's Avatar
admin wrote:
mondaza wrote:
Gps detect very slow, any solution?

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
Change server in gps.conf. EU for another.

There is a app that do it but dont remember

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 16 Apr 2013 09:11 #58

  • Mikhei777
  • Mikhei777's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Администратор
  • Posts: 2533
  • Thank you received: 2667
  • Karma: 1043
mondaza wrote:
admin wrote:
mondaza wrote:
Gps detect very slow, any solution?

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
Change server in gps.conf. EU for another.

There is a app that do it but dont remember

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
You can do ir using File Explorer which is in FW already with root access.
Если есть вопрос - задай его в ЛС и не забудь сказать спасибо за помощь.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 16 Apr 2013 16:05 #59

  • mondaza
  • mondaza's Avatar
admin wrote:
mondaza wrote:
admin wrote:
mondaza wrote:
Gps detect very slow, any solution?

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
Change server in gps.conf. EU for another.

There is a app that do it but dont remember

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
You can do ir using File Explorer which is in FW already with root access.
I want yo say this : fasterfix ... ;-)

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation Z710e usando Tapatalk 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTC Sensation - Android 4.0.4 Sense 4.1 Firmware 17 Apr 2013 18:00 #60

  • rdxperiaz
  • rdxperiaz's Avatar
GPS possition not right at all

Always misplaced try 3party apps but no help...

If i go back other ROM is fine with GPS..

PLease rectified again thanx.. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.